Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It has been a while

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted. It's been too long. Ada and I spent a whole weekend together working on a big project. Sometime, ok most of the time, doing big projects freaks me out. The best feeling ever though is that of accomplishment, and after a big project, you definitely feel that. It's so worth it and i always feel glad i did the project. I also have been planning my summer. Ada and I have talked a lot about what we are doing. We realized how little time we will have to hang out and just do normal stuff. We are both traveling and doing all sorts of fun stuff, but sometimes, it feels like summer isn't even summer anymore because we cram it full of so much stuff. that's ok though. We'll live through it I guess. . . Ada and I are both reading the Last Lecture right now. We'll tell you what we think when we finish.
Love, Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment