Friday, December 30, 2011

Today I went hiking. . .

We went hiking today. Seriously? This earth is so beautiful. I love hiking because you can go at your own pace. You also get to see really amazing things. Like on time I was in Montanan and a mamma and a baby mountain goat just walked right up to us and were just hanging out by by me and my family. The baby was so cute and it just made me happy. I also just love looking at rocks. Weird? Yes, sort of. I like looking at the colors and the patterns and just wondering about them and how they became that way. I see pictures all the time of cool places and I hope I can see some of them in my life, because there is so much in the world for us to enjoy and sometimes I think we forget about it, or we just don't realize it. Sometimes we don't realize that some of the most beautiful things in nature are right in our backyard.


Love, Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment